RN to BSN
Vanguard University’s RN to BSN program combines innovative curriculum, interdisciplinary teaching, and collaborative partnerships in a values-based Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), RN to BSN program.
- Accelerated Hybrid Option. The RN to BSN program is offered on our campus in Costa Mesa, California. You attend class just one or two nights a week and the program can be completed in as little as 12 months, depending on the program speed you choose.
- Dual Enrollment BSN Hybrid Option (16 months). This format is designed for the students who are enrolled in a Community College and would like to begin working on their BSN while studying to obtain their RN license. Students attend class two nights a week and complete their degree within 16 months. You do not have to have verification of a valid California RN License to start the program, but must have your RN License prior to enrolling in NURS 420 Community Health Nursing and Clinical Studies.
- Full-time Working Nurse Hybrid Option (24 months). The Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is designed for the working RN who can attend school just one night a week and complete their BSN in two years. You attend class the same night weekly for two years so you can schedule your work days in advance around your school schedule.
- Relevant. Accredited by the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and WASC Senior College and University Commission (formerly called the Western Association of Schools and Colleges), our scientifically sound, values based RN to BSN program prepares graduates to lead with knowledge, integrity, and compassion in an increasingly complex health-care environment.
- Faculty. We believe that learning happens best in the context of relationship. Our faculty spends countless hours both inside and outside the classroom to serve as professor-mentors, not just teachers. Through close, couching relationships, you’ll go beyond the classroom, getting not only the knowledge that you need but also the wisdom to apply what you’re learning.
- Financial Aid. 82% of Vanguard’s Professional Studies students receive financial aid. Ask about our 10% Professional Colleague Discount when two colleagues enroll and start the RN to BSN program in the same semester.
- APPLY TODAY!