- Ethics Updates
- National Reference Center for Bioethics Literature
Contains a link to BIOETHICSLINE, an online bibliographic database. Also has a specialized collection of books, journals, news articles, legal material. A good place to start searching in the field of bioethics.
- Episteme Links
An excellent place to begin WWW research on philosophy.
- Guide to Philosophy on the Internet
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Peirce Edition Project, the Center for Dewey Studies, and William James
Three sites that give information about notable American pragmatists: Charles Sanders Peirce, John Dewey, and William James. Along with a site called the Pragmatism Cybrary, these are good starting places for this American philosophy.