1 reply
  1. Jill Fales
    Jill Fales says:

    My name is Jill Fales. I have BS in Human Development and a M.Ed. in Special Education. I have a CA special ed teaching credential that expired and needs to be cleared. This is all from the early nineties. Since then I have had four kids and my time and energy was spent as a mom.
    I would like to obtain a single subject credential in history and want to do so as soon as possible. Can I make an appointment to meet with a counselor and help me map it out?

    My phone number is 714-296-8319.

    Thank you,


Trackbacks & Pingbacks

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>