The open positions on this page are updated regularly. Please check back with us on a weekly basis. You may also contact the Office of the Provost (714.966.5430) to inquire about open Faculty positions, or Human Resources (714.662.5284) to inquire about open Staff positions.
Inquiries for Administration positions should follow the directives as posted, and as needed, can contact the Human Resources Director for more information.
All available full time faculty positions are listed below. All applicants for faculty positions (both full time and adjunct) are required to complete the following Faculty Application [download here] in its entirety to be considered for a faculty position: Additional inquiries regarding faculty positions can be directed to: Office of the Provost.
All applicants for staff positions are required to complete the Staff application [download here] along with submission of a resume and other materials required for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org – please note that we only accept electronic application materials. Our job board is updated regularly to advertise current open Staff positions. Inquiries regarding available Staff positions should be directed to: Human Resources
- Desktop Support Technician (Information Technology)
- Director of Undergraduate Admissions (Enrollment Management)
- Assistant/Associate Director of Financial Aid (Financial Aid Office)
- Coordinator of Music Operations I (Department of Music)
- Administrative Assistant (School for Graduate and Professional Studies)
- Communications Assistant (Marketing & Communications)
- Accountant (Fiscal Management)
- Payroll Coordinator (Human Resources)
- Administrative Assistant (Institute for Faculty Development)
- Student Success Coordinator (School for Graduate and Professional Studies)
- Administrative Assistant (Graduate Education)
- Advancement Services Manager (Advancement Office)
- Human Resources Coordinator (Human Resources)
- Admissions Counselor (Undergraduate Admissions)
- Advancement Services Database Coordinator (Advancement Office)