The open positions on this page are updated regularly. Please check back with us on a weekly basis. You may also contact the Office of the Provost (714.966.5430) to inquire about open Faculty positions, or Human Resources (714.662.5284) to inquire about open Staff positions.
Inquiries for Administration positions should follow the directives as posted, and as needed, can contact the Human Resources Director for more information.
All available full time faculty positions are listed below. All applicants for faculty positions (both full time and adjunct) are required to complete the following Faculty Application [download here] in its entirety to be considered for a faculty position: Additional inquiries regarding faculty positions can be directed to: Office of the Provost.
- Faculty Position – Marketing (Business and Management)
- Faculty Position – Graduate Clinical Psychology (Graduate Clinical Psychology)
- Faculty Position – Multiple Subject Teaching Credential Program (Graduate Education)
- Faculty Position – Accounting (part-time) (Business and Management)
- Faculty Position – Systematic and Historical Theology (Religion)
All applicants for staff positions are required to complete the Staff application [download here] along with submission of a resume and other materials required for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org – please note that we only accept electronic application materials. Our job board is updated regularly to advertise current open Staff positions. Inquiries regarding available Staff positions should be directed to: Human Resources
- Director of Undergraduate Admissions (Enrollment Management)
- Assistant/Associate Director of Financial Aid (Financial Aid Office)
- Advancement Services Database Coordinator (Advancement Office)
- Patrol Officer (temporary) (Department of Campus Public Safety)
- Resident Director (Male) (Department of Residence Life)
- Financial Aid Counselor (Department of Financial Aid)
- Administrative Assistant (temporary) (Nursing Program)
- Student Account Specialist (Office of Accounting Operations)
- Program & Accreditation Coordinator (Graduate Education)