The open positions on this page are updated regularly. Please check back with us on a weekly basis. You may also contact the Office of the Provost (714.966.5430) to inquire about open Faculty positions, or Human Resources (714.662.5284) to inquire about open Staff positions.
Inquiries for Administration positions should follow the directives as posted, and as needed, can contact the Human Resources Director for more information.
All available full time faculty positions are listed below. All applicants for faculty positions (both full time and adjunct) are required to complete the following Faculty Application [download here] in its entirety to be considered for a faculty position: Additional inquiries regarding faculty positions can be directed to: Office of the Provost.
- Adjunct Faculty Positions in Physics (Chemistry Department)
- Director of Graduate Organizational Psychology & Faculty Member (Graduate Program Organizational Psychology)
- Head Librarian (Office of the Provost)
- Finance and Marketing Faculty Positions (Business and Management Department)
- Biology Faculty Position (Natural Sciences and Mathematics)
- Chair of Liberal Studies (Liberal Studies Department)
- Nursing Faculty Position (Graduate and Professional Studies)
All applicants for staff positions are required to complete the Staff application [download here] along with submission of a resume and other materials required for the position to email@example.com – please note that we only accept electronic application materials. Our job board is updated regularly to advertise current open Staff positions. Inquiries regarding available Staff positions should be directed to: Human Resources
- Financial Aid Counselor (Financial Aid)
- Associate Director of Career Services (Alumni & University Relations)
- Data Coordinator (Financial Aid)
- Temporary Data Coordinator (UG/GPS Admissions)
- Admissions Counselor (Undergraduate Admissions)
- Instructional Design Coordinator (Graduate and Professional Studies)
- Accounts Payable Clerk (Accounting Operations)