The open positions on this page are updated regularly. Please check back with us on a weekly basis. You may also contact the Office of the Provost (714.966.5430) to inquire about open Faculty positions, or Human Resources (714.662.5284) to inquire about open Staff positions.
Inquiries for Administration positions should follow the directives as posted, and as needed, can contact the Human Resources Director for more information.
All available full time faculty positions are listed below. All applicants for faculty positions (both full time and adjunct) are required to complete the following Faculty Application [download here] in its entirety to be considered for a faculty position: Additional inquiries regarding faculty positions can be directed to: Office of the Provost.
- Cinema Arts Faculty Position (Department of Communication)
- Director of the Institute of Faculty Development (Office of the Provost)
- Director of Educational Technology (Office of the Provost)
- Liberal Studies Faculty Position (Department of Liberal Studies)
- Faculty Position – Finance (Business and Management)
- Graduate Organizational Psychology Faculty Member (Organizational Psychology)
- Director of Graduate Education/Faculty Member (Office of the Provost)
All applicants for staff positions are required to complete the Staff application [download here] along with submission of a resume and other materials required for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org – please note that we only accept electronic application materials. Our job board is updated regularly to advertise current open Staff positions. Inquiries regarding available Staff positions should be directed to: Human Resources
- Desktop Support Technician (Information Technology)
- Assistant Director Transfer & Athlete Recruitment (Undergraduate Admissions)
- Systems Administrator (Information Technology)
- Accountant (Office of Fiscal Management)
- Sr. Director of Marketing & Communications (Marketing & Communications)
- Administrative Assistant (Career Services)
- Resident Coordinator (Residence Life)
- Director of Residence Life/Title IX Coordinator (Student Affairs)
- Administrative Assistant (Enrollment Management)
- Patrol Officer (Campus Public Safety)