The open positions on this page are updated regularly. Please check back with us on a weekly basis. You may also contact the Office of the Provost (714.966.5430) to inquire about open Faculty positions, or Human Resources (714.662.5284) to inquire about open Staff positions.
Inquiries for Administration positions should follow the directives as posted, and as needed, can contact the Human Resources Director for more information.
All available full time faculty positions are listed below. All applicants for faculty positions (both full time and adjunct) are required to complete the following Faculty Application [download here] in its entirety to be considered for a faculty position: Additional inquiries regarding faculty positions can be directed to: Office of the Provost.
- Adjunct Faculty Positions in Physics (Chemistry Department)
- Cultural Anthropology Faculty Position (Anthropology and Sociology Department)
- History Faculty Position (History and Political Science Department)
- Director of Graduate Organizational Psychology & Faculty Member (Graduate Program Organizational Psychology)
- Nursing Faculty Position (Graduate and Professional Studies)
- Graduate Education Faculty Position (Graduate Education)
All applicants for staff positions are required to complete the Staff application [download here] along with submission of a resume and other materials required for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org – please note that we only accept electronic application materials. Our job board is updated regularly to advertise current open Staff positions. Inquiries regarding available Staff positions should be directed to: Human Resources
- Financial Aid Counselor (Financial Aid)
- Admissions Counselor (Graduate and Professional Studies Admissions Office)
- Director of Financial Aid (Financial Aid)
- Admissions Counselor (Graduate and Professional Studies Admissions Office – Nursing)
- Network Administrator (Information Technology Department)
- Associate Director of Career Services (Alumni & University Relations)
- Payroll/HR Coordinator (Human Resources)
- Student Success Coordinator (Nursing Program)
- Applications Support Analyst (Information Technology Department)
- Administrative Assistant (Student Life)