The open positions on this page are updated regularly. Please check back with us on a weekly basis. You may also contact the Office of the Provost (714.966.5430) to inquire about open Faculty positions, or Human Resources (714.662.5284) to inquire about open Staff positions.
Inquiries for Administration positions should follow the directives as posted, and as needed, can contact the Human Resources Director for more information.
All available full time faculty positions are listed below. All applicants for faculty positions (both full time and adjunct) are required to complete the following Faculty Application [download here] in its entirety to be considered for a faculty position: Additional inquiries regarding faculty positions can be directed to: Office of the Provost.
- Cinema Arts Faculty Position (Department of Communication)
- Graduate Organizational Psychology Faculty Position (Organizational Psychology)
- Director of the Institute of Faculty Development
- Director of Educational Technology (Office of the Provost)
- Liberal Studies Faculty Position (Department of Liberal Studies)
- English Faculty Position (Department of English)
- Faculty Position – Finance (Business and Management)
All applicants for staff positions are required to complete the Staff application [download here] along with submission of a resume and other materials required for the position to email@example.com – please note that we only accept electronic application materials. Our job board is updated regularly to advertise current open Staff positions. Inquiries regarding available Staff positions should be directed to: Human Resources
- Desktop Support Technician (Information Technology)
- Assistant Director Transfer & Athlete Recruitment (Undergraduate Admissions)
- Admissions Counselor (Graduate and Professional Studies)
- Athletics Director (Office of Student Affairs)
- Assistant Director of Financial Aid (Financial Aid Office)
- Operations Specialist (Financial Aid Office)
- Administrative Assistant ( School for Graduate and Professional Studies)
- Alumni Relations Coordinator (Department of University Relations)