- those desiring to be a leader in children’s ministries, student ministries, worship arts, adult ministries, or church administration
- anyone who wants to increase their ministry effectiveness through real-world experience and in-depth education
The program combines Vanguard’s Master of Theological Studies with a year-long ministry apprenticeship through Saddleback Church Leadership Academy.
Get you where you need to go.
- Engage in a one-year, full-time ministry apprenticeship working alongside Saddleback Church ministry experts while gaining access to some of the most respected church pastors and ministry leaders in the country.
- Complete Vanguard’s Master of Theological Studies and gain deep theological and biblical training.
- Finish the program in as few as sixteen months.
Watch what makes Vanguard unique…
Cost & Financial Aid.
The current cost per unit for is $450. At that rate, tuition for each 3-unit course costs $1,350 and the program tuition cost is $21,600. The cost for textbooks varies from class to class. Seventy-two percent of graduate students at Vanguard receive financial aid.
Students may be admitted to the program for Fall (August), Spring (January) and Summer (May) entry. Begin the process by applying for admission to Vanguard via paper or online application. Go to the How to Apply – Saddleback MTS page for a list of admission steps.