The Master of Science in Clinical Psychology Program equips its students to serve with excellence as Christian mental health professionals by providing the highest quality of rigorous academic training, guided professional development, and integrative faith-based learning in a collaborative and supportive environment.
This degree fulfills all academic requirements for licensure as a Marriage and Family Therapist as set forth by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. You can see our most recent pass rates for the licensing exams on the BBS website.
- With an additional five units and practicum hours graduates meet all academic requirements for licensure as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor in California.
- Late afternoon and evening classes.
- Full and part time availability with a four year, evening only track.
- Mentoring and individual attention from faculty and staff.
- Environment that facilitates development of a cohesive and supportive community.
Fall and Spring
Our degree meets the education requirements for licensure as an MFT and/or LPCC in the state of California.