Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
Graduates of the M.S. in Organizational Psychology program will develop advanced competencies in organizational science and practice and will be able to:
- Core Knowledge of Human Behavior. Apply solid fundamental knowledge of psychology to understanding of human behavior in organizations.
- Data, Critical Thinking, and Decisions. Apply solid understanding of research, critical thinking skills, and data analysis to organizational decision making.
- Personnel Psychology and Decisions Proficiency. Demonstrate and apply knowledge in personnel domains, which include 1) ethical, legal, and professional contexts, 2) measurement of individual differences, 3) criterion theory and development, 4) job and task analysis, 5) employee selection, 6) performance appraisal, 7) training and development.
- Organizational Psychology and Decisions Proficiency. Demonstrate and apply knowledge in organizational psychology domains, which include 1) work motivation, 2) leadership 3) team dynamics, 4) attitudes, 5) organizational change and development.
- Integration of Faith and Learning. Integrate learning with personal faith walk.
- Communication. Demonstrate written and oral communication skills appropriate for organizational professionals.
- Cultural Competency. Apply understanding of cultural dynamics to local and global contexts.