Master of Science in Organization Psychology
1.Why a Master of Science in Organizational Psychology?
- This program prepares students for highly competitive professional practice. Professional opportunities in industrial and organizational psychology are expected to grow 29% or more by 2020.
- Committed to academic quality and professional respectability the MSOP curriculum is based on recommendations of relevant professional associations, such as Society for Industrial-Organizational Psychology (SIOP), the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and the Academy of Management (AOM).
- Evening classes meet once a week from 6-10 PM with some online enhancements. There are also six highly practical Saturday seminars during this two-year program.
2. How often does a new cohort begin?
- Fall 2014
- Spring 2015
3. What are the pre-requisites to start the Master’s?
- General Psychology
- Social Psychology
- One other relevant course (Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Research Methods, Psychological Testing, Theories of Personality, Systems of Psychology. etc.)
4. What is the cost of the program?
- 42 Units
- Total cost $23,100
5. Is Financial Aid available?
- Yes, up to $20,500 per academic year.
- Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at http://www.fafsa.gov Vanguard University Federal School Code: 00129310.
*Ask about our professional colleague discount.