To request an application or more information, please see the Graduate Admissions home page or contact them by telephone at (877) 669-8872 or by e-mail at email@example.com. Download a paper application here.
Begin the online application here.
When submitting an application, a non-refundable $45.00 application fee is required. Once all supporting information has been received and the application is complete, the Graduate Clinical Psychology Admissions Committee will review each application. Finalists will be invited for an on-site or telephone interview. All applicants are evaluated without regard to race, gender, age, political affiliation, national origin or disabling conditions.
The admission packet contains detailed information on the following admission requirements:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university. (Applicants from an institution accredited by the American Association of Bible Colleges will be evaluated on an individual basis.)
- Application and $45 Application Fee
- Two Reference Forms with accompanying Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Professional Resume
Required prerequisite courses:
- General Psychology
- Social Psychology
- One other relevant course (Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Research Methods, Psychological Testing, Theories of Personality, Systems of Psychology. etc.)
Applicants who are offered acceptance are asked to submit the following items within fifteen days of their acceptance date:
- Acknowledgement of Acceptance (form provided in acceptance packet) indicating your intent to enroll for graduate studies at Vanguard;
- $100 Enrollment Deposit (nonrefundable) which will be applied to your first semester’s tuition.