Financial Aid Forms
Financial Aid Information
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for 2014/2015 became available January 1, 2014. Vanguard’s school code is 001293. Funding for need-based aid with limited allocations and/or budgets – including VU Need Grant, Perkins Loan, and SEOG – cannot be guaranteed if the FAFSA was submitted after the March 2 priority deadline. This is a firm deadline even for need-based aid previously awarded in 2013-2014.
The following links may be used to apply for federal student aid for the 2014-2015 academic year.
Graduate & Professional Studies Applications
Forms & Documents
Email is not a secure form of communication. Though your email and any files transmitted with it are treated as confidential and intended solely for the use of the Financial Aid Office, email can conceivably be intercepted at numerous points along its route of transmission, and it is stored briefly at several different servers along the way before it is delivered. For your security, the Vanguard University Financial Aid Office asks that you DO NOT send any document with a social security number via email. Either mask your social security number before sending the email or use an alternate method to submit the forms: mail, fax, walking the forms into the office.
Veterans Benefits Forms
If you are selected for financial aid verification or have missing and/or incomplete supporting documentation, you will be notified via your Vanguard email. The Financial Aid Office has implemented a priority deadline of May 1, 2014 for submission of all requested documentation for 2014/2015. For returning students, financial aid will not be awarded until all necessary documents are submitted.
2014-2015 Verification Worksheets
- Dependent Verification Worksheet (Group 1)
- Dependent Verification Worksheet (Group 3)
- Dependent Verification Worksheet (Group 4)
- Dependent Verification Worksheet (Group 5)
- Dependent Verification Worksheet (Group 6)
- Independent Verification Worksheet (Group 1)
- Independent Verification Worksheet (Group 3)
- Independent Verification Worksheet (Group 4)
- Independent Verification Worksheet (Group 5)
- Independent Verification Worksheet (Group 6)
- Authorization of Allowable Charges Form
- 14/15 Cal Grant B Access Authorization Form
- Cal Grant Affidavit for CA Dream Act
- Citizenship Status Verification Form
- Ward of Court From
- Legal Guardianship Form
- 14/15 Unaccompanied Youth Form
- 14/15 Asset Verification Form
- 14/15 Income & Expense Form
- 14/15 Federal Work Study Application - requires Supervisor signature before submission
- Tuition Benefits - Please submit to HR/Payroll for approval
- Consortium Agreement (for Study Abroad)