An education at Vanguard University is an excellent investment. We, the Financial Aid Office, are committed to counseling, advising, and educating our campus community with the utmost care. We provide students with the resources to make a Vanguard education financially attainable by balancing responsible stewardship of all financial aid funds with student-centered values.
Financial Aid Timeline
- January 1: 2015-2016 FAFSA is available at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- March 2:
- FAFSA Priority Deadline
- Cal Grant deadline
- April 15: Tax day – your taxes must be filed by this day.
- May 1:
- Verification document priority deadline
- July 1: Priority deadline for PLUS loan applications
- 2015-2016 FAFSA is available for Spring 2016 and Summer 2016
Financial Registration & Important Dates (Office of Accounting Operations)
For more information regarding Financial Registration, billing questions, etc. visit the Student Account Center on the Office of Accounting Operations (OAO) site. Bills can be viewed online by visting MyBill via the MyVU Portal.
- June: Bills for Fall are sent out
- July 1: Fall 5 month payment plan begins
- August 1: Fall Financial Registration Deadline
- November: Bills for Spring are sent out
- December 1: Spring 5 month payment plan begins
- January 5: Spring Financial Registration Deadline
- April: Bills for Summer are sent out to students enrolled in Summer classes.
- May 1: Summer Financial Registration Deadline