An education at Vanguard University is an excellent investment. We, the Financial Aid Office, are committed to counseling, advising, and educating our campus community with the utmost care. We provide students with the resources to make a Vanguard education financially attainable by balancing responsible stewardship of all financial aid funds with student-centered values.
Financial Aid Timeline
- January 1: FAFSA is available for 14/15
- March 2:
- FAFSA Priority Deadline
- Cal Grant deadline
- April 15: Tax day – your taxes must be filed by this day.
- May 1:
- Verification document priority deadline
- PLUS application is available on studentloans.gov
- Begin applying for Private loans
- July 1: Priority deadline for PLUS & private loan applications
Office of Accounting Operations (OAO): Financial Registration & Important Dates
- June: Bills for Fall are sent out
- July 1: Fall 5 month payment plan begins
- August 1: Fall Financial Registration Deadline!
- November: Bills for Spring are sent out
- December 1: Spring 5 month payment plan begins
- January 1: Spring Financial Registration Deadline
- April: Bills for Summer are sent out to students enrolled in Summer classes.
- May 1: Summer Financial Registration Deadline
Location Office Hours Phone: 714.966.5490 Financial Aid Counselors
1st Floor of the Scott Building
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Christie Lee (last names beginning A-G)
Elizabeth Castañeda (last names beginning H-O)
Kyle Labeaune (last names beginning P-Z); From October 6-20, 2014 please contact Assistant Director, Nallely Gecik.
Financial Aid Counselors