The English minor consists of 21 units in English. Students may choose courses
according to their interest. CORE 102C, ENGL 120C, and ENGL 220C do not count towards the minor.
How do I declare an English Minor?
(1) Download the English Minor Application.
(2) Please fill out the English Minor Registration Sheet (just the top half).
(3) To declare an English Minor, turn in #2 to the English Chair.
(4) Use #1 to keep track of your English units.
(5) Turn in #1 to the English Chair in your last semester of completing 21 units.
Congratulations! You’re an English Minor!