Being green is not just about buying organic, recycling, or reducing energy use – it’s about making choices that affect your lifestyle and the environment. Vanguard University’s Enactus team wants to bring environmental awareness to college students. How can we do this?
What is Green Up Your Dorm?
We are challenging Vanguard University students to enter our Green Up Your Dorm online video contest by providing a short video clip supplying evidence as to why their dorm and/or a friend’s dorm needs to be “greened up.” A panel of judges will select the winning video according to a set of predetermined judgment criteria. Tell us a story! Why does yours or a friend’s dorm need an eco-change?
The process is easy:
- Read the qualification rules prior to entering the contest.
- Create at least a 1 minute video about why this dorm/person needs a green makeover.
- Post the video on Facebook.
- Tell your friends to visit your video, vote/’Like’ for your entry, and tell them to share your entry!
- Top 5 viewed videos will be judged by a panel of environmental leaders to select the winner at the 2013 Enviornmental Sustainability Conference.
SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO BY Feb. 1st, 2013