Early Childhood Education Students
Associate, Bachelor, and Certificate students are eligible to apply for financial aid. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call the School for Graduate and Professional Studies Office at 714.668.6130 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following items are needed in order to apply for financial aid, in addition to application requirements:
- 2013-2014 FAFSA Application
This is a federal application and must be completed for all types of aid. Apply online at www.fafsa.gov. Our school code is: 001293.
- Vanguard 2013-2014 SPS Financial Aid Application
Complete the Vanguard SPS Financial Aid Application to be awarded financial aid.
Financial Aid Timeline
- Awarding of Financial Aid: In order to be awarded financial aid, all items must be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to start of the semester.
- Financial Aid Paperwork: You will then be responsible for filling out forms such as loan application and counseling or FAFSA verification forms. We will inform you of any additional documents needed.
- Important: Students should be prepared to pay for classes for their first session out of pocket and receive a reimbursement if/when financial aid is awarded, unless they are applying more than 5 weeks in advance.