All drivers are required to review our Driver Policy and apply for authorization from the Office of Business and Finance before operating a vehicle for university purposes. (i.e. general business, off campus meetings, retreats, conferences, etc.) A valid driver’s license and proof of active automobile insurance are required. Authorizations are valid until the close of summer and must be renewed annually, each fall. Please submit your Driver Authorization Form, then allow 1-2 weeks for processing. If you have questions, you may contact Cindy Rouland at, or 714-966-5484.

Fill out my online form.