Students interested in obtaining a Communication minor must fill out the Communication Minor Petition and submit it to the Department Chair for approval.

Download Communication Minor Petition form here.

Communication minors must complete 21 units in Communication course work at Vanguard University. The 21 units of coursework must be offered by the Communication Department and taught by a faculty member within the Communication Department. At least 10 of the 21 required units must be upper division courses (300 or 400 level).