Dress Attire (Staff Only)
Thank you for serving Vanguard University in this way!
We look forward to celebrating the Class of 2015 with you.
- For Vanguard University Staff who working either/both Commencement ceremonies -
Friday, May 6, 2016
5001 Newport Coast Drive, Irvine, CA 92603
Map and Parking directions
Dress Attire for the event:
- Men: White collared shirt with tie and black/dark pants. No jeans or tennis shoes.
- Women: White top (no sleeveless) and black/dark pants or modest skirt. No jeans. Open toed shoes are fine, but no casual flip-flops.
- Please wear comfortable shoes as your shift will include hours of standing and walking.
- Your Vanguard University nametag: If you have misplaced your nametag or need one with new VU Branding, please contact your Supervisor immediately so that one can be ordered prior to Commencement. The cost of nametags will be charged to the employee’s prospective department. The Name Badge Order Form will then need to be completed and turned in to the HR contact below before Friday, April 29 at 12pm -
Payroll/Human Resources Coordinator
(714) 662-5287 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a watch, please wear one. There is a large clock located inside the Mariners sanctuary for reference. Phones should be used to check the time ONLY. Refrain from texting/calling while you are working so that you can be completely aware of your surroundings. Several staff leaders have radios and can help if problems arise.
Lanyards and Staff Handbooks will be provided when you check-in. Please return these upon completion of your shifts.
Special Events & Volunteer Coordinator
(714) 966-5444 | email@example.com