Etiquette | Reminders
Given the solemn yet celebratory nature of commencement and in consideration of others, guests and participants are asked to follow some basic rules of etiquette for such occasions.
- Please follow instructions provided online for parking and arrival.
- Plan to be at the ceremony at least 30 minutes before the ceremony start time.
- The start of the Processional will be marked with the entrance of the American, California, and Christian flag. Men should remove their hats and guests who are able to stand should do so at that time.
- Please remain in your seats for the duration of the ceremony. Do not block the aisles or passageways by attempting to greet or take photos with graduates.
- Professional photographs will be taken of each graduate as they walk the stage to shake the officiant’s hand and receive their diploma. Each graduate will have the option to order these photos after the Commencement ceremony.
Commencement Information Office
(714) 966-5441 | firstname.lastname@example.org