Baccalaureate Instructions for Faculty
Thursday, May 4, 2017
7:30PM Baccalaureate service starts
St. Andrews Presbyterian Church
600 St. Andrews Road, Newport Beach, 92663
- Please arrive dressed in your regalia no later than 7:00 pm
- Faculty line-up is in Deirenfield Hall, section A (there will be signs or you may ask an usher)
- Parking is limited so carpooling is recommended. Parking at Newport Harbor High School is NOT ALLOWED.
- Do not leave any personal belongings in the line-up room as it will not be secured
- Faculty will process in two rows to the front of the sanctuary following the Marshall (TBD), those on the platform, and communion servers) and then split to fill in the two sections to the right and left of the graduates’ seating. You will line up on sides by department. Those sides will be listed on a handout in the program you receive when you arrive at the faculty line up.
- Faculty will recess out from both sides beginning with the row closest to the platform, following those seated on the platform
- Select department chairs and the dean will be seated in the front rows as they are communion servers (servers – a separate email will follow with specifics from the Spiritual Formation Department)
- Doors open at 6:00 pm for guests.
- We will have programs at the line-up location when you arrive: please don’t ask the ushers for one!
Commencement Information Office
(714) 966-5485 | email@example.com