Job and Internship Fair
Date: Tuesday, March 1st, 2016
Location: Heath Lawn, Vanguard University Campus
Time: 10:30am – 2:30pm (check-in will be available at 9:30am)
We are pleased to invite you to present your opportunities to our students and alumni.
Students and Alumni:Employers from business, government and non-profit agencies will be hiring for full-time and part-time career positions, and internships. This is an excellent opportunity for first year through graduate students and alumni to make important contacts and network with company representatives.
Career Services’ Job and Internship Fair is FREE to all VU students and Alumni! Be sure to wear your best business attire, bring your resume, and land that job or internship you need for your professional development. Schedule an appointment for help preparing for the event.
For tips on making the most of the Fair, take a look at the Navigating the Job and Internship Fair guide.
Below are participating organizations 2016!
- Advent Group Ministries
- Anyone Home
- Behavior Frontiers
- Boys Town High School
- California School Project
- Camp Pondo
- Child Development Centers and Continuing Development Incorporated
- Celtic Commercial Finance
- Chino Calvary Chapel Chino Valley
- Christian Encounter Ministries Inc
- Concordia University Irvine
- Costa Mesa Police Department
- Creative Behavior Interventions
- Frontier Gap
- Gypsy Couture Boutique
- Irvine Company
- Mattson Resources
- Meysen Academy
- Northwestern Mutual
- Operation Mobilization
- Orange County Sheriff’s Department
- Premier Aquatic Services
- Saddleback Church
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts
- Sitters in a Second
- The Law Firm of Higbee & Associates
- Trilogy Financial
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Valley Christian Schools
- Vanguard University
- Voice of the Refugees
Please contact us if you have any questions.