Located in Scott Academic Center 227, 2nd Floor (View Campus Map)
Monday-Friday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Appointments are available between the hours of 6:00pm-7:00pm for special circumstances.
To Schedule An Appointment
We look forward to serving you well. Using LionsLink, students and alumni can set appointments with a career counselor, apply for jobs, internships and learn about Career Services events.
To register for your LionsLink account go to: LIONSLINK REGISTRATION AND LOGIN
Instructions for setting an appointment:
- After your LionsLink registration is approved, login to LionsLink (Note: It takes approximately 24 hours for account approval during business hours. If it is a holiday or weekend, the wait time may be longer)
- Go to your home page and click on “Requesting a Counseling Appointment”
- Choose the ‘type’ of appointment you would like to schedule
- Update ‘Date Range’
- Click on “Check Availability”
- Choose an appointment that works for your schedule
- Type in any notes you would like the Career Services Department to be aware of
- Click on “Submit Request”