Academic advising is extremely important for ensuring completion of all degree requirements in a timely manner. The Department of Business & Management encourages students to utilize advising resources and ask questions as often as needed. Please contact the Program Coordinator for any of the following:
- Declaring a major within the Department of Business & Management
- Graduation evaluation
- Advising on a course sequencing & degree completion
- Substitutions & waivers for business courses
- Taking major requirements off campus
- Studying Abroad
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US TODAY!
PROGRAM COORDINATOR / ACADEMIC ADVISOR – SARAH SCOTT
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO BOOK A MEETING!
* Please allow 24 – 48 hours prior to booking a meeting *