Are you ready to start your next chapter at a premier Christian university in California? Start your application now.
Describe how you came to know Christ, and your growing relationship and walk with Him. Describe how your church and ministry activities shape your daily life and will strengthen the Vanguard community.
All materials must be received in the Admissions Office by the appropriate deadline date:
- Early action deadline: December 1
- Priority deadline: January 15
- Regular decision deadline: March 2
- Regular decision deadline: December 1
Thank you for serving our country. Now it’s time to start a fresh chapter in a community of veteran students who have been in your shoes. Are you ready to start your next chapter at a premier Christian college in California? Getting started is simple:
- Connect with the Veterans Resource Center, located on the 2nd floor of the Scott Academic Center, or email email@example.com to set up an appointment
- Prior to acceptance, the following are required:
- DD-214 Discharge papers
- Certificate of eligibility
- Official Military Transcripts (optional)
- Army/Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy: Active Duty, Reserve and Veterans: go to https://jst.doded.mil/
- Air Force: go to http://www.au.af.mil/au/ccaf/transcripts.asp
- Kicker Paperwork (if applicable)
- Notice of Basic Eligibility (reservist only, if applicable)
- After acceptance, the following are required:
- Vanguard University agreement of understanding
- Yellow Ribbon Application (if applicable)
- VA FORM 22-1995 Request for Change of Program or Place of Training (if applicable)
- Enrollment status form
Are you ready to start your next chapter at a premier Christian university in California? The fall 2018 application will be available beginning September 1.
- $45 non-refundable application fee
- Pastoral Reference
- Transcript Request Form
- Official Transcript(s) – all transcripts reflecting prior coursework must be submitted. Transcripts must be evaluated, not just translated, by an official agency.
- Official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores. The minimum TOEFL score requirement is 80 on the web version. If English is the primary spoken language and medium of instruction at the institution(s) attended and at least two years of full-time study occurred at such institution(s), the TOEFL may be waived.
- Affidavit of Financial Support – If supported by personal and/or family funds, submit this form with an original bank statement in U.S. currency reflecting bank balance availability of the total amount listed below. If sponsored by a government or other official agency, an official letter stating that the funding and/or scholarship is valid for use at Vanguard University must be submitted.
- Copy of Valid Passport
- Students applying within the U.S. – must submit copies of their visa, I-94, and if on a student visa, copies of their I-20 A-B Form.
All materials must be received in the Admissions Office by the appropriate deadline date:Fall deadline:
- June 1
- October 1
International students must be enrolled full-time and maintain a minimum of 12 credits each semester. International students are not eligible for any financial aid with the exception of institutional talent scholarships.