All transcript requests are $8 per copy with payment due at the time the request is made*. Allow up to 5 working days for processing of paper transcripts. Electronic transcripts are generally processed within 24 hours upon the request being made. All paper transcripts including rush processing are mailed via standard USPS delivery. Rush transcripts are only needed if requesting a paper transcript and will be processed within 24 hours, Monday – Friday. Transcripts will not be issued to, or on behalf of, any student whose Vanguard student account is not paid in full or whose Federal Perkins loan is delinquent. Please feel free to call the Office of the Registrar at 714.662.5209 or email us if you have questions.
College Credit Connection (CCC)/Teacher Advancement Program (TAP) Students: Official transcripts will be available within 4 weeks following course completion. Once the student has received an unofficial transcript from Vanguard University (NOT the course completion email from the CCC instructor), the Registrar's Office will then be able to provide the student with the most up to date official transcript.
*Students graduating 2012 and beyond will receive a complimentary copy of their transcript at the time they receive their diploma.
*Current VU Students: To access unofficial transcripts: (DOES NOT PERTAIN TO CCC/ TAP STUDENTS)
- Go to http://myvu.vanguard.edu/
- If unable to log in or you’ve forgotten your password, contact IT at https://vanguarduniversity.zendesk.com and place a helpdesk ticket to have IT reset your password
- Once logged in, select “students” on left-hand side, select “academic profile” from the new drop-down menu, and then select “transcripts”
- Select transcript type, and “submit”
- Print from the website browser
*Former Students: To access unofficial transcripts:
- Contact IT at https://vanguarduniversity.zendesk.com and place a helpdesk ticket to have IT reset your username and password