Alumni and Colleague Resources
If you need any information, documents, verifications, etc. while applying for internship/licensing in California or any other state, please contact us at email@example.com. We can supply you with any needed documentation, as well as advise you about which courses would best meet various requirements.
We have a private Facebook group just for "Grad Psych" alumni. This group is a great resource for job listings, workshops, referrals requests, etc. If you are interested in joining you can search for the group (Vanguard Grad Psych) and request to join or contact Jessica Guilfoyle (firstname.lastname@example.org).To contact us, feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 714-619-6450.
- Program Contact Information
- Announcements to our Students and Alumni
- Personal Therapy for Students
- Practicum Sites
- Supervisor Evaluation of our Program
We regularly contact our alumni and students and would love to pass along any job postings, resource information, workshops/seminars, etc. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any flyers, attachments or questions.
- Our students are required to complete 30 sessions of personal therapy with a licensed therapist for their degree requirements. If you are interested in being included in our list of available therapists, please complete the Therapist Information Form. If you have any questions, please email Lisa Hann.
We are always looking for additional sites to partner with in training our practicum students. If you would like to be added to our list, or update your information, please complete the Practicum Site Information Form. If you have any questions about our clinical placement process feel free to contact Jeannie Colvin, Director of Clinical Training. If you have any questions about the online form or referral list you can contact Lisa Hann.
In an effort to continually improve our program we created a Supervisor Evaluation of Grad Psych for supervisors to give us feedback regarding the effectiveness of our clinical and professional training. The feedback from these evaluations will help us compile an overall picture of our students and improve our training.